- Dynamic Reverb that enhances the harmonic content of the signal.
- The goal was not to emulate authentic room Reverb, but to create dynamic and unique sounds.
- Depth knob controls the harmonics from slight enhancement to almost “organ-like” sounds.
- Designed for Guitar and Bass, but maybe it’s useful for other instruments / mixing / mastering too.
- Useful to pronounce tone harmonics on (distored) Guitar/Bass tracks.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz.
- Mac versions are not tested properly, I hope it works fine. Feedback if it works and cpu-performance would be interesting for me.
- Since it’s the first plugin I release, I’m happy about any kind of feedback, questions or suggestions.
This software is provided free of charge but ChromaDSP retains copyright.
You are not allowed to redistribute this software without explicit permission from ChromaDSP.
You are not allowed to sell or to rent this software. You are not allowed to reverse engineer this software.
You are allowed to use this software for any educational and artistic application including commercial music production.
This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty. In no event will ChromaDSP be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Release Notes Version 0.3:
- Added “Time”-control for longer Reverb-Times.
- For “Time”-setting ‘0’ processing is the same as in previous version.
- MacOs 10.12 or higher
IPlug was used to create this plugin. Thanks to all contributors of this awesome framework!