- Fix bugs where certain audio block size and host configurations were not supported
- Enhance width generation
- Introduce “Detune” and improved “Octave-Shift” controls
- Report compensated latency to host
- Major performance optimizations
- Fixing hardcoded threshold to properly process low volume signals
- Report tail size to host
- Smoothed controls to automate without clicking
- Phase alignment of dry and wet signal to minimize cancellations when mixing
- Windows 32-bit version
- Fixing high cpu load when no actual signal is processed (Denormal handling)
- Some more performance improvements
- Additional Octave control to mix in upper octave
- Fixing Logic validation problems by removing exception throw for not supported samplerates
- Minor performance improvements
- Complete redesign of algorithms and GUI.
- Added “Time”-control for longer Reverb-Times.
- For “Time”-setting ‘0’ processing is the same as in previous version.
- Improved stereo handling – added “Width”-control
- Stereo doubling of mono signals is possible now
- Mac versions available