- Dynamic Reverb that enhances the harmonic content of the signal.
- Only the played notes of the signal are extracted and reverbated, not the noise in between.
- The goal was not to emulate authentic room Reverb, but to create dynamic and unique sounds.
- Useful to pronounce tone harmonics on (distored) Guitar/Bass tracks.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz.
- CPU performance isn’t heavily optimized yet.
- In general I’m happy about any kind of feedback, questions or suggestions.
Dry Guitar Signal:
This software is provided free of charge but ChromaDSP retains copyright.
You are not allowed to redistribute this software without explicit permission from ChromaDSP.
You are not allowed to sell or to rent this software. You are not allowed to reverse engineer this software.
You are allowed to use this software for any educational and artistic application including commercial music production.
This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty. In no event will ChromaDSP be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Release Notes Version 1.1.0:
- Smoothed controls to automate without clicking
- Phase alignment of dry and wet signal to minimize cancellations when mixing
- Windows 32-bit version
- MacOs 10.11 – 10.14. The plugin is not notarized, therefore I can’t assure it works for Catalina (10.15).
iPlug2 was used to create this plugin. Thanks to all contributors of this awesome framework!